We would like to introduce everyone to our two lovely daughters.
Cora Elizabeth Carter
and,
Caroline Mae Carter
Born on September 20th, Cora and Caroline were both 17.75 inches long and weighed 4 pounds, 10 ounces. April and the girls are all doing well.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Congratulations April and Dee! I hope mother is doing well and that the babes are coming home soon. Nice blog, btw. Mucosal plugs... hee hee! Keep us updated. Love you.
I miss y'all SOOO much and wish I could be there to meet my girls and celebrate. I am so glad I get to see pics before I go into the village. I love y'all!
4 comments:
Congratulations April and Dee! I hope mother is doing well and that the babes are coming home soon. Nice blog, btw. Mucosal plugs... hee hee! Keep us updated. Love you.
-Bonnie and the Hinds'
Fun blog! You have beautiful girls. It's always fun to read blogs that actually have a point to them!
Congratulations and a Big Welcome to the newest Carter girls!!! Looks like the females are dominating this generation as well! Love you all,
Steph
I miss y'all SOOO much and wish I could be there to meet my girls and celebrate. I am so glad I get to see pics before I go into the village. I love y'all!
Post a Comment