Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Enjoying the snow

Caroline, Mr. Snowman and Cora
Caroline

Cora


Making snow angels is so fun!!



Buddy even joined us for a picture




The snow is beautiful!! I can't remember the last time we got more than a dusting of snow. I was so excited to get up yesterday morning and get the girls dressed for some fun in the snow. While they napped in the morning, I was able to build a mini snowman. After they woke and got bundled up, we headed out for a few minutes in the snow. Buddy joined us and had a great time too. Hope you enjoy the pictures!!

2 comments:

Four Redheads said...

These turned out SO good!! Little snow bunnies... I love it! :)

Unknown said...

Was wondering how you were able to build the snowman while having two girls in the snow. Nap time makes sense...

And picturing you out there building a snowman by yourself makes me feel better about the day I went sledding by myself!