Thursday, April 2, 2009

Back to work




I started back to work three days a week this past Monday. The Nanny search went well. We selected a lady that has daycare experience with infants and also lives near by. Cora and Caroline are hanging out with Wanda while we are at work. I must admit the first day back was really tough. After I checked on them 3 times before leaving, I managed to put myself in the car and get to work on time. Things are going well. the girls seem to be adjusting to her just fine. Keep us in your prayers, I know it will get easier. I know everyone is looking forward to the weekend, hopefully the weather will be nice!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Avery said, "That's very nice that someone is watching them. They don't have to listen to their mother scold them for doing something!"

Oh good gracious.

Four Redheads said...

So cute! Glad it's going well!! :)