Friday, May 8, 2009

Bath time is so fun!!

Silly Caroline
Sweet Cora

What good posture Caroline!


Cora enjoys sucking the bath cloth.



Caroline claiming the tub, poor Cora is in trouble.
She may be small, but she is feisty.




The girls have small rubber "toothbrushes" that they really enjoy chewing on at bath time. You may ask why do they need toothbrushes, they don't even have teeth? Well, as it turns out....Cora has not one but TWO teeth breaking through on the bottom. I can't believe after what seems like months of teething, we finally see the fruits of her fussiness. She does seem to feel better since they have come through the gums.
Also, the new bath tub has been a hit. Grandma Cindy insisted on this large, yellow inflatable ducky tub (it also quacks). I admit I was a little skeptical at first but Cora and Caroline LOVE IT!!! They enjoy splashing around with their feet and hands. I hope this means they will enjoy the pool this summer. Hope you all enjoy the pictures.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Avery says, "I really like that picture of a bathtub inside a bathtub. I really loooooove love love that picture.

If the water was deep enough, I would dive in!

Cora and Caroline are so so so CUTE!"

Stacey said...

The pics are great. I have cutest nieces EVER! AJ loves his duck too. You know if she buys something for one, they all have to have it. When Mom insists, there's not much you can do about it. She loves buying that silly stuff for the kids.

Four Redheads said...

Oh my goodness, those are the CUTEST girls! I love the pics, bath time LOOKS like fun! :)