Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Life with two almost 1 yr olds....

Cora's mean face??
Cora's sweet face!!

Do I really need these glasses inside Mom?


This is how I see Caroline these days....please pick me up!



My wonderful Grandma Ruby and her "squirts"




We have settled back into our usual routine here at the Carter home. Nothing too exciting, oh wait.....just getting ready for two little girls to turn ONE!!! How exciting.
We, Stephen and I, survived the first year of our children's life. Of all the life experiences I have had, nothing has been quite as awesome as becoming a mother. There are days when I wonder how I will drag home from work and take care of them. But I always seem to find some energy from somewhere deep inside, or maybe it's that sweet smile from Cora and Caroline as a walk through the door.
Life has changed so much. And though some days are so very hard, I am grateful to an awesome God for these little miracles I call daughters!

No comments: