Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Women's Only 5K

Even Stephen wears pink!!
Anxiously waiting to start

WOW, I am tired now!


The girls and I participated in the Women's Only 5K to benefit Breast Cancer this past Saturday. We had a great time and Cora and Caroline fell asleep as they often do in the stroller. It was quite a unique experience since last year at this time we were visiting our tiny babies in NICU. I remember being upset about having to park so far from the hospital and this year the three of us were actually participating. We have come a long way in just one year! Thanks again to all of you for prayers, love, and support!

2 comments:

Nathan, Laurie, Elizabeth & Emily said...

As I was running along I saw this woman pushing a double stroller and thought- what a crazy woman...then I got closer and realized it was you! Congrats to you for running and pushing the stroller. It was an amazing race and awesome to be a part of such a wonderful cause!

Your girls are precious!

Carts and A said...

I wish I had seen you. Did you have your kids with you?? It was an awesome day, glad the weather held out.