Amy Chan, a dear friend, has spent the last 15 months in Vanuatu. She joined Peace Corp and has been living the "simple life". Feel free to share in her experiences through her blog, linked from this blog.
I vividly remember the day Amy left (a Tuesday). We were supposed to get together for lunch on her way out of town. I had a bad day, lots of back spasms, etc.... We meet at a gas station to exchange a few words and tears in the parking lot. Little did I know, in a few short days life would change forever. Cora and Caroline were born on Saturday, a mere four days after Amy left. FINALLY, she got to meet them!!!
We love you Amy and are proud of you for living your dream!!
1 comment:
I miss my girls! So happy I got to spend time with them in Dec. I look forward to time with y'all when I return. Love y'all!
Post a Comment