Time flies so fast. I can NOT believe Chase will be 3 in a few short months. I can't believe your girls are a year and a half. WOW!!! You guys are awesome parents and have such a beautiful family!
My cousin Luke says that Cora is practicing her Scheyer Face in the second picture. ACC basketball fans probably know what he is talking about. Otherwise, a quick google image search will clear it up!
I love that my one year old is making fun of the dookies already!
2 comments:
Time flies so fast. I can NOT believe Chase will be 3 in a few short months. I can't believe your girls are a year and a half. WOW!!! You guys are awesome parents and have such a beautiful family!
My cousin Luke says that Cora is practicing her Scheyer Face in the second picture. ACC basketball fans probably know what he is talking about. Otherwise, a quick google image search will clear it up!
I love that my one year old is making fun of the dookies already!
Post a Comment