Thursday, September 30, 2010

Happy Birthday, we are still celebrating!!!

Cora opening presents
Cora trying out Kinley's boots




Enjoying the Bounce House



Ladybug cakes




We had a great time celebrating with Cora and Caroline! It is still quite surreal to think my tiny little 4 lb babies are 2!!! Thanks to you all, we made it through another year. The girls are growing up so fast. They are always learning new "tricks" and talking so much. Caroline repeats EVERYTHING we say. While it is really cute most of the time, sometimes it is dangerous!!
Ms. Wanda, our nanny, has decided to work with the girls on potty training. To my surprise, they are really catching on!! While at home, they are staying dry most of the time. When we go out, I am still freaked out by them using a public restroom, so that will require some work on my part. It is so cute to watch them waddle to the potty and see the sheer excitement after they have used the potty.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I never let Avery use a public restroom until she was old enough to keep her hands to herself.

Stage 1: I had a portable potty in the back of my SUV and she used that.

Stage 2: I held her over the toilet so she didn't actually touch it!

Good memories!