He did nothing!! But that was fine by me! Above the sink is still my fav...love all the natural light coming thru the window.
You will love this...the guy doing the work tells me after he takes the ugly board down, "We may have to paint it and put it back up." Me "Ugh, no that cannot happen, please anything will be better." Him, "There is no way I can repair the ceiling and get it to match, unless we......scrape the ceiling." Me, "Sounds good to me, I have been wanting to do that anyway!!!" (first let me consult (convince) with my husband)
All is well, we love the new look. The fireplace blends so much nicer, not so overwhelming!!
2 comments:
Awesome! Thanks for posting!!!
Did the stud husband do any of the work or was he just posing?
It is so light and bright.
And the above sink after is as incredible as I knew it would be. FINALLY! :)
He did nothing!! But that was fine by me!
Above the sink is still my fav...love all the natural light coming thru the window.
You will love this...the guy doing the work tells me after he takes the ugly board down,
"We may have to paint it and put it back up."
Me "Ugh, no that cannot happen, please anything will be better."
Him, "There is no way I can repair the ceiling and get it to match, unless we......scrape the ceiling."
Me, "Sounds good to me, I have been wanting to do that anyway!!!"
(first let me consult (convince) with my husband)
All is well, we love the new look.
The fireplace blends so much nicer, not so overwhelming!!
Maybe you can see it soon????
Post a Comment