Checking out the kids, the baby goats that is.....
Good buddies; Katy, Caroline and Cora
Hangin out in the chicken koop
Trying to grasp eggs.....that's what we eat Mommy???
Cora and Caroline are growing and changing so fast. We recently finished up our first year of Preschool. It's really hard to believe they are three and a half, I wish I could stop time!! I frequently ask them "Why are you growing up so fast?" They simply answer, "it must be all the healthy food you feed me" (of course I love that answer....it could be so much worse)!!
Towards the end of preschool, we had some issues with a child in their class hitting and kicking them. For some reason, Caroline seemed to take the brunt of this abuse. I have discussed with Stephen (Dee, Carts or Daddy you choose...) how this has affected Caroline. Months ago you may remember our strong willed Caroline, determined and defiant. She has shifted to a shy and slightly clingy Caroline. While I love her dearly, no matter what, I hope that the issues at school were not responsible!!
On the other hand, Cora has picked up where Caroline has slacked off. She has more confidence in everything she does. She is doing great in swim lessons. And today we watched her really enjoy sailing. Caroline was more timid, while Cora was very relaxed!! They are both amazing children and I am grateful to God for placing them in my arms!!
No comments:
Post a Comment