Today marks the 25th week of our adventure. At least, that is what April tells me. I still get confused about which of the three due dates that we have been given is the “official” date, but all signs indicate that we will have two babies in mid-October. Preferably, not before the October 9th showdown between Clemson and the Deacs!!
Some random thoughts:
While sitting at Church yesterday, I could actually see the baby(ies) moving under April’s shirt. They seemed to be especially active compared to most days, but I guess that will continue as they grow. It seems pretty crazy to me that I can feel them move now.
As we watched Kerri Walsh and Misty May-Treanor win yet another event in women’s beach volleyball yesterday in preparation for the 2008 Olympics, we decided (because we can, right?) that the twins would make an awesome beach volleyball team. Hopefully they will have their mother’s height and long arms. As my buddy Tyson would say, “You can’t teach height!!” (Yes, I was watching partially because of the small “uniform” they wear.) Anyway, look for the twins in the 2032 Olympics. We assembled the cribs and changing table this weekend. It wasn’t as bad as I had thought it would be. In fact, we probably completed all three in about an hour. I will share pictures when the nursery is closer to complete, but it is coming along nicely. It is very cute. As a side note, I read somewhere that the Father-to-Be’s testosterone level drops during pregnancy. Therefore, I think I should be able to say that the nursery is cute without ridicule.
1 comment:
I'm so excited about the blog. I want to be able to see the progress...esp when I am away for two years :(
That's right, they will be vball players! I'll adopt a lil one that is 2 when I am back so that she can set for your girls like I did for Ap!
Miss y'all! See you in a couple weeks. love, amy
Post a Comment