I COULDN'T HEAR JACK!!
From time to time one of the girls would give April a good swift kick and I could hear that pretty well. Plus, I am pretty sure that I heard one of them playing the bongos. But I never heard heartbeats nor did I get the big goofy grin the guy on the box had. I hope that isn't an indicator of the father that I will be. Fear not, though. Being the perfect mother, April was able to pick up both heartbeats.
Speaking of the perfect mother, I continue to be amazed at the number of pillows it takes for April to get comfortable at bedtime. I am slowly but surely losing real estate in our bed. One more and I think I will be forced to move across the hall to Buddy's room. Of course, I will be happy to do so if it will help her get a good night's sleep. I may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but I know that a well rested mommy is a happy mommy!!!
Sorry for the lack of pictures. April is avoiding the camera these days and the only progress we made on the nursery this weekend was cleaning out the closet. For those looking for updated belly pics, let April hear from you!!

George E. "Skip" Prosser
November 3, 1950 - July 26, 2007
No comments:
Post a Comment