Unfortunately, I don't seem to have the time or energy to write anything. Nothing can prepare you for this level of sleep deprivation. Anyway, since people are most interested in pictures, here are a few of our latest.

Learning to multi-task.

Avoiding the paparazzi.

Hanging with our brother!
Sweet Dreams!
"Quit Stealing the Covers!!"
Cora says, "What's up!"
Caroline says, "Leave me alone. I'm sleeping."
3 comments:
Thanks for posting new pics. They are too cute and growing! Give April a hug from me and we hope to see you guys soon...hang in there, sleep is sure to come your way soon.
They have both reached a new level of baby cuteness. Wow. Thanks for the pictures. The paparazzi shot reminds me of a hilarious picture of Avery as a babe. All cheek and skinny neck. Enjoy the few moments of clarity you have a day to soak the experience in. You will miss it one day... Or at least remember it fondly!
WOW! I love seeing the girls online...across the ocean. I miss y'all so much and wish I could be there to hold them. I think about y'all all the time. Big hug and kiss from auntie amy.
Post a Comment