Sunday, November 16, 2008

Big Girls

We are still in survival mode at the Carter house. There are lots of bottles, diapers, spit-up and not too much sleep. Life is basically lived in the 2 - 3 hour blocks that take place between feedings. It isn’t much fun but we are all alive and well.

As a quick note, the girls continue to grow. At their check-up last week Cora weighed 8 pounds, 1 ounce and Caroline weighed 7 pounds, 8 ounces. Hard to believe!!

Here are some new pictures including Halloween pics. Keep checking in and I will try to do better about updates.
Cora




Caroline





Halloween






5 comments:

Four Redheads said...

Good job Dee, I'm so proud of you posting so many pics with so little time and sleep!! :) Thank you, they are adorable. Yall will get through this, hang in there!!!

Kelly said...

Love the pictures! I guess a little harrassing goes a long way!!!!
It will get easier and you guys are doing a great job.....slumber party soon means sleep for you and April!

Anonymous said...

guys-hang in there! The girls are lookin' good! Love the halloween pic! A-hope to see you soon!
tammy

Amy Chan said...

I am crying right now!!! I just want to hold them. I am so sad not to be there. I just have to think it is only 2 years. MISS Y'ALL so much!

Unknown said...

This is from Avery:
I like Caroline and Cora. I like Buddy. I like the Halloween outfits. I really want to hold them. And! And... um, the babies are fascinating. Cora-line is a funny name and Caroline is a funny name because that is the name of my Christmas tree - AND - I, um... I am going to fill in this whole box with talking. I like, um... however, whatever... the babies are fascinating AND I like them. Caroline, I thought that was the name of a candy... AND... hm... tooting noises...
[I don't think she will stop, so I am putting an end to this madness - just think, in a few quick years this will be you times two!]