Avery wants to know, "Why do they have on matching clothes?"
Avery, for some reason people continue to give us 2 of the same outfits and think we should dress them alike!! The twin thing, go figure??Believe it or not, I do dress them different most of the time.
Well, I think it is kind of silly. Because which one is who?? I like your babies!
That one of Cora is classic, the smile is PRECIOUS!! :) Happy Valentines to yall too!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Avery wants to know, "Why do they have on matching clothes?"
Avery, for some reason people continue to give us 2 of the same outfits and think we should dress them alike!! The twin thing, go figure??
Believe it or not, I do dress them different most of the time.
Well, I think it is kind of silly. Because which one is who??
I like your babies!
That one of Cora is classic, the smile is PRECIOUS!! :) Happy Valentines to yall too!
Post a Comment