We are stuck inside today, no fun! I am ready for the springtime weather again. Last week was so nice, we got outside almost everyday. This week it has been too cold and wet.
A prayer request: We will start interviewing Nannies this weekend and next week. Please pray for a kind, understanding, and gentle soul. I am excited and nervous about the prospect of returning to work three days a week. I know it will be good for me and the girls. I am hopeful that we connect with someone and feel completely comfortable leaving them (and Buddy too).
3 comments:
LOTS of prayers for yall and the new nannie April... I wish I could think of someone for you!! It will work out. :)
Your babies look ridiculously happy. Must be doing something right!
Don't pick the hot nanny...
Kate, no worries on the hot nanny!! No hotties allowed.
They have moments of not so happy. maybe my next post will be of the screaming babies!!
Post a Comment