Sunday, June 7, 2009

Backyard Pool Fun

Cora is all smiles
Caroline is all smiles

Caroline


Cora



The girls enjoyed their first experience in the kiddie pool. We learned the importance of "all hands on deck" quickly! I walked away to water the garden and left Stephen (Dee) in charge. It was not a problem until thy both went face first into the water. I feel certian they were more scared of the stealth like reflexes of "daddy" than the water.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute and WARM! I bet your garden plants are a little bigger than mine already.
Thanks for the pictures of the most adorable girls ever.

Four Redheads said...

What fun!!! Their first pool experience, how neat! I bet it was exhausting for you and Dee!! :)

Kelly said...

Isn't it funny how quick your reflexes become! They are SUPER cute and growing so quickly.

Potential Girl said...

My little cousins are too cute for words. Their expressions crack me up.