Tell your girls to STOP it. Just stop it. I can't stand all the cuteness and I definitely can't stand all the growing. Feels like they are going to be old enough to get arrested before I get to see them.
I wish. There are so many people coming up here, we won't have time to make it down there! Fingers crossed to visit at Christmas but I just found out today that Christmas break isn't very long. So we will see...
3 comments:
Tell your girls to STOP it. Just stop it. I can't stand all the cuteness and I definitely can't stand all the growing. Feels like they are going to be old enough to get arrested before I get to see them.
Hopefully not Kate!! Are you planning a trip to NC this summer? We would love to see you and the Ave girl too!
I wish. There are so many people coming up here, we won't have time to make it down there!
Fingers crossed to visit at Christmas but I just found out today that Christmas break isn't very long. So we will see...
Post a Comment