Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween


Family Pic: May the Force be with you!!




Jedi Master with Princess Leia!




Help me Obi Jack O Lantern; You're my only hope!





Master Yoda appears displeased with the actions of the Skywalker twin!




Young Obi Wan learning the ways of the Force!! Hokie religions are no substitute for a blaster by your side!!





This is "Dad" with a rare Halloween post!! We had a Star Wars themed Halloween this year. I figured that I should take advantage of my girls being too young to have an opinion and dress them in something that I thought was fun. I completely dread the years in which they want to be Disney Princesses for Halloween.


For those people that gave me crap about dressing baby girl Cora as Yoda, check out how awesome my beautiful Jedi Master is looking. And obviously, both of my Leia's look incredible!!


Despite being taller than your average Wookie in her "go-go boots," the elder Leia pulled 1st place female against some stiff competition at a Halloween party!!
Hope everyone had a great Halloween!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

AWESOME! I love it!!!!!!!!!

Four Redheads said...

Very cute costumes... get ready for years and years of Disney Princesses Daddy Dee!! :)