Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Random

A few weeks ago, we had the girls "dedicated" at our Church. Caroline loved the mic!!
One morning Caroline insisted I put them in their jackets and shoes and then went to get the diaper bag. Where did she want to go??


The girls are exhausted from their swim lesson!

This is our desperate attepmt to have dinner before putting them to bed!!! They watched for about 3 minutes. Oh well; I guess I am I glad they don't like TV.




Today the girls finished up 4 weeks of swimming lessons at the YMCA. A friend, who also has twins, suggested getting them started early. It has been interesting to watch how much they progress each week. Cora is quite the little swimmer. She wasn't too sure the first few times, but she loves it now. She is stretching out, kicking her feet and splashing with her arms.

Caroline can't seem to wait to get in the water UNTIL she GETS IN the water!! She is doing better so there is hope.

No comments: