Thursday, December 18, 2008

I Just Don't Have Time!!!

I guess that I am the worst blogger ever. Updates seem to be few and far between. The problem is that I get home from work, feed a baby girl, eat dinner, clean up, and only have about an hour until it is time to bathe a kid and feed again. More often than not, I am just too lazy to spend that time updating the blog. Hopefully that will get better as the girls get older.

The girls are doing great. Over the last couple of weeks they have started to smile and are sleeping much better. We typically get them down between 10:30 and 11:00 and they routinely sleep till 5:30 - 7:00. I guess we can’t hope for much more than that. It is amazing how much better life is when we are well rested.

We finally received the pictures we had made in November. I would like to extend a special thanks to Albright Shotz Photography for making a special trip to our house to make sure we had some good pictures. The first photo shoot at their studio was a disaster thanks to a fussy baby!









2 comments:

Unknown said...

OK, Wow. They are both stunning. So beautiful. Enjoy every moment... even the exhausted ones. There is nothing more satisfying than giving all you have to someone you love so much.

Four Redheads said...

Look at those girls!!! They are precious... and those are some great pics! We forgive you for not updating the blog more often, as long as you get better about it and post pictures every now and then!! :) Love yall, Merry Christmas!