I am attepmting to update the blog since my dear husband is so busy! I am sure it will not be as amusing, but hopefully he will jump back in soon.
The girls are doing great. We have settled into somwhat of a routine that consists of diapering, feeding, playing and napping. It seems they are growing and changing everyday.
Watching their smiles and personalities develop is really a ton of fun!! They are so different.
We had a nice, low key weekend. We hung out with friends for the "not so fun" Panther's game and even enjoyed a little Rock Band. Despite the outcome of the game we had fun catching up. Sunday we had lunch with my family for Kaitlyn's Birthday. The girls showed off lots of cute smiles.
3 comments:
Thanks for the update, April. Us long-distance people especially love pictures! Your little Santa Candy Canes are adorable. I think I can still tell them apart... hopefully I will get to see them in person this summer!
Thanks for the pics! They have changed since I saw them in Nov...I need to see them again soo!
PRECIOUS!! :)
Post a Comment