Wednesday, January 14, 2009

GO DEACS!!!




With my blessings, Stephen headed to the Wake Forest/ Carolina Game on Sunday evening while just us girls stayed at home. We were there in spirit!! I got the girls dressed up in their best Wake gear. As you see, we even have hand knitted WFU blankets from some dear friends (thank you Donna and Tammy).
We celebrated the win with a bath and off to bed before Daddy got home. He appreciated the night off and I got to go to Harris Teeter all alone the following night. Funny the things that excite me these days.
Stay tuned for more exciting news!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Despite the blinding yellow and black, I can still say cute pictures!
I would like to point out that Stephen going to a sporting event and you going to the grocery store by yourself isn't exactly tit for tat. He still owes you! Maybe he can take the trash out and then give you a back massage... Hint hint Stephen!

Kelly said...

I am loving that you are updating the blog now! No offense Dee. I love seeing these little girls more often!!! Keep them coming.

Four Redheads said...

I agree with Kelly AND Kate... Dee owes you big for sure, the grocery store alone is definetely a luxury but not comparable to a high profile basketball game! And I'm SO glad you're updating, my love to Dee but this is MUCH more acceptable posting frequency!!!! :) Love yall...