WOW, has it really been 4 months?? In some ways, the last four months have gone so fast. On the other hand, the day to day sometimes seems to drag!
Nevertheless, we are so grateful for our two beautiful daughters. I thank God each day for trusting us to take care of these two tiny, yet wonderful people. Motherhood is all I hoped it would be and more. I have to also mention that Stephen has been an awesome father. I know it is sometimes difficult for Dads to jump in and help, but he has been great from the very beginning. We often joke that he is the breast pump expert.
A special "THANKS" to the many friends and family members that have helped us out over the last four months. I won't name everyone, but you know who you are! Being able to get out of the house for lunch, for dinner, or just the necessary trip to Harris Teeter has been critical in helping us keep our sanity.
1 comment:
Wow, they really have come a LONG way. And so have you, mom & dad! It's a learning process that I don't think ever ends...
Post a Comment